21 November 2007

crushed

How can I be happy one moment and be in tears the other moment
How can I put up a big, bright FAKE smile at school and drown myself in tears in the middle of the night
I figure it out last night
I didn’t figure it ALL out
But I figure it out
He is exactly what I want
EXACTLY what I WANT
I don’t like sane
I don’t like normal
And I really don’t like perfect
He’s not perfect
He’s not normal
He’s not sane
He’s not as handsome as the other guy that I like
He’s not as normal as other people since he dance around in his awful-looking pants
He’s not as sane as other people since he make weird faces every so often without a reason
Because he is average
He is moderate
He is simple
He is plain
He is real
He is EXACTLY what I want
That’s what makes him different
That’s why I cry about him
He’s average
And because of that I thought I can have him easily
But, I stand corrected.
In the middle of the night, I saw his face in my dreams, and I pretend he’s lying beside me
And knowing that he is still not MINE
I cry and kept on crying...