24 July 2010

The List Goes On

As you all may know, I love making lists. So here it goes.

Top 10 Female in Entertainment Industry

1 Kristen Stewart
2 Ellen Page
3 Juliet Simms
4 Zooey Deschanel
5 Miley Cyrus
6 Evan Rachel Wood
7 Dakota Fanning
8 Abigail Breslin
9 Orianthi Panagaris
10 Angelina Jolie

It actually counts until number 6 but I just put the others so it could be a Top 10.

okay moving on...

I wanna say Top 10 but I can never arranged them in a perfect order because I change my mind a lot especially about movies. So let's just call it My 10 Favourite Movies.

Twilight Saga(let's just count it as one movie okay?)
The Proposal
17 Again
500 Days of Summer
The Chumscrubber
Confession of A Shopaholic
The Devil Wears Prada
Pretty Persuasion
Adventureland
Juno

there's more but let's just keep it at 10. hmmm gimme some more time think of lists. I'll get back to it later.

p/s : I am currently obsessed with Joseph Gordon-Levitt(with the French accent) and I wanted to list all his movies in the '10 Favourites' but I should be honest with myself so I listed the truth :)