18 August 2008

I STILL NEED YOU

Why do you love him so much?

I have a thousand reasons for that.

Well, I just need one. One reason for all.

I’m going to tell you.

Don’t let me stop you.

I love it when he always touches the back of his head when he has nothing else to do like when he’s walking to school.
I love it when something funny happens, he’ll do his mysterious grin. I know it’s not a smile. It’s this grin that I don’t even now what it means.
I love it when he crunches his hair when he’s stressed and get all dizzy.
I love it when he closes his eyes when he plays his guitar so he can imagine no one’s watching him even though he’s performing on stage.
I love it when he winks his left eye when the sun’s too bright.
I love it when he sits on the ground and bend his body and show his back to me.
I love it when he rubs his face when something goes wrong.
I love it when he acts like he doesn’t care about our problem at school but then he called me at night and says he loves me so much.
I love it when he puts the song that he dedicates to me at his MySpace.
I love it when I would say I’m fat then he would say ‘I love you just the way you are’.
I love it when he kept asking me to kill him because he doesn’t deserve a girl like me.
I LOVE IT WHEN HE WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE BETWEEN US ONLY BECAUSE OUR LOVE IS FOR US TO ENJOY.

Wow. That was something. Wait, are you crying? Oh god. Please stop.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I WAS TWELVE BACK THEN. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I’M GOING TO LOVE HIM LIKE THIS?

I’m so sorry. |PERIOD|

P/S: I still need you.