18 August 2008

like you'll never see me again

so every time you hold me hold me like this is the last time every time you touch me touch me like you'll never see me again every time you kiss me kiss me like this is the last time promise that you'll love me love me like you'll never see me again ooh ooh ooh.

i told you so many times, not to fall in love. trust me. it'll only make you suffer. I've been there. and i really don't like it. and i bet you wont like it either.

i didn't say i was in love. i was only making music.

music. you don't need music. life is about surviving. as long as you can survive, there, your life's complete.

you don't know anything. you don't know me. so don't say something like that. i cant live without music.

oh, i don't know you? I'm your mother, i know you best.

no! you think I'm just like you but the truth is I'm nothing like you. we live in different worlds.

yeah, i admit. we do live in different worlds. and if you knew my world, you wouldn't bother about music.

shut up! you're upsetting me.

you think i care?

I'm your daughter, for god sake.

good thing you know that.

Leave me alone!

ah. stop this nonsense. you're just making drama. lack of attention i assume. i have no time to waste on your lack of attention. I'll get going. and please do something with... your life!

*cry*

*telephone ringing*

hello.

hello. babe, it's me. is your mom home?

no. she just left.

are you crying, baby?

it's my mother. we had a fight again. i thought it was going to be about you. but it was about me making music again.

are you okay now?

well, better now after hearing you.

good. so you made music huh? can i listen?

I'll be at the studio in 15 minutes.

no. I'll pick you up.

what if my mom...

i don't care. i don't think you're in a good condition to walk to the studio by yourself.

okay. I'll wait.

good. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

wait.

what?

Em. the title of the song is "like you'll never see me again".

you don't have to tell me this now. I'm going to listen to the song right? i thought it was something important.

something important, like what?

like I LOVE YOU.

heh. i love you too. see you. bye.

bye.

*3 hours later*

*door bell*

coming.

*door open, mother covered in blood*

mother, what happen?

there was a car crash.

are you okay?

I'm fine. perfectly fine.

good. why don't you go shower? you must be in terrible shock.

i have something to tell you.

this thing can wait right. go wash up. you look awful.

no. emm. i met a boy. he was the one in the car crash. *started sobbing*

mom, are you okay?

he... told me to tell you that he loves you.

what? mother. don't talk nonsense. you're in shock. just go shower.

no. you have to listen. were you supposed to meet someone 3 hours ago?

mom stop talking!

he had a car crash. i came to look and he called me, he called me Mrs. Evans. i came closer and he grabbed my hand. he told me was going to pick you up to listen to a song titled "like you'll never see me again".

no no no!

he was losing blood and and this blood all this blood was his. he couldn't really said clearly but he told me to tell you that he really loves you.

*cry harder*

he ask me a favor though. he ask me to listen to the song.

where is he?

i'm so sorry, dear.

where is he?! MOTHER!

*they both cried and hugged each other*

sing me the song, child.

everytime you hold me
hold me like this is the LAST time
everytime you touch me
touch me like YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN

everytime you kiss me
kiss me like this is the LAST time
promise that you'll love me
LOVE ME LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN