29 December 2006

DREAMS

I was in Zack and Cody's room.Cody told me about his friend the dragon.I thought he was just kidding or something.But then I saw something out there, at the sky.It was a purple dragon.The dragon looked very mighty and strong. It was flying around our house.Cody said the dragons can give us beautiful dreams if we gave him our teeth.I went outside and got closer to the dragon.I asked it to take my teeth.he took it and I fall asleep.I had the best dream ever.When I woke up,I went outside and look up to the sky.The dragon dropped my teeth and I grabbed it.

The next night,I wanted to ask Cody where's the dragon,but he was fast asleep.So I looked for the dragon myself.I went outside and looked up to the sky.It was a red dragon.I thought hard and I thought maybe it's the same dragon.So I gave my teeth to the red dragon and I had the worst nightmare ever.When I woke up I was freaking shock.I ran to Cody's room And told him what happened.He said the red dragon is an evil dragon.He said I have to get my teeth back or bad things will happen.

Then I ran and ran and ran.Suddenly,I was at a construction site.A woman named Dominique came to me.I turned away and saw a table full of jewellery.I looked at all those pretty things and a pair of earring caught my eye.It was a pair of beautiful blue earring.Dominique grabbed my hand and take me to my father.My father scold me for touching the jewellery.I apologize and he asked me to get on the bus.Then,I remember about what I was looking for.THE RED DRAGON!

I tried to remember how I found the red dragon for the first time.Right!I have to look up to the sky.I looked up to the sky and the purple dragon dropped my teeth but I didn't grab it and it fell.He look really mad and FURIOUS.I was scared.I asked the driver to stop the bus.I got off the bus and tried to find my teeth.Suddenly,I can't breath.Everything went dark.

Then I woke up and took a very deep breath.I looked around and realize it was all a DREAM.