16 December 2006

t-shirt and kain batik[part 2]

As I pray,he knock at my bedroom door.
"Oops!"he said.
He was supposed to leave the room,instead he stays watching me.I tried to concentrate.He came into my room and waited me to finish praying.

"What are you doing?"I asked.
"What do you mean?"he asked back.
"You can't just come into my room without my permission."I replied.
"I was cheking out your room.Sorry."He looked around my room."Nice place."
"Yeah.whatever.What do you want now?"I asked.
"Why are you so mad at me?"
"No I'm not."
"Angel,do you still like Dave?"
""What?!Why are you asking me this?!And it's totally a personal question.You don't have the right to know this!"I started to scream.
"Hey.Keep it down.They'll hear."He held my hand.I turned away."Look,I really need to know this.It's very important to me."
"Well,if it's so important to you.Answer me.Ryan,do you still love me?!"I asked calmly.
"That's a personal question too."
"I'm waiting for an answer."
"Alright,alright."I........haven't decided yet."
"What!That's not an answer."
"Well,the answer is up to you."
"What do my answer have to do with this."
"If you really like Dave, then I have to move on.With another girl.But if you don't I can still have a chance to steal your heart."
"Move on?With who?"
"Hello.There's a lot of girls out there wishing I was their boyfriend.He looked me in the eye.Angel,I really love you.Don't you remember,we were 'COUPLE OF THE YEAR'."
"Yeah.Thanks to you,it's all over.Ryan,there's a lot of things going on my head.Can we talk about this later?"
Ryan leaned towards me and give me a kiss.I was confused.I didn't push him back.I don't know what I wanted.I don't what to do.END