13 March 2011

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa

I watched the movie and I thought it was an international standard and it makes me proud to be a Malaysian. Go KRU! 3 geniuses.

What else did I do? I went to piano lesson. I hardly practice for this lesson but teacher said I'm improving. Kudos for me!

I dressed up today. It feels like I haven't been dressing up for quite a long time. Maybe this 'thing' is making me feel like I need to look good. I wore a long plaid blouse, brownish, yellowish, reddish, just lots of colours. And I wore neon yellow skinny jeans. Black sneakers. And a brownish scarf. I even ironed the scarf. And put on make up. I miss my make up. I didn't put on contacts though. Cause I don't even bother. Anyway, my outfit today was very self-expressive. Yellow is a happy colour right?

I posted the gif I made last Friday. The day when everything went spiraling downwards. I finally have the guts to post it on Tumblr. I wanted to show him first before putting it up. But he won't talk to me, so...

I hate feeling vulnerable. Especially when people know at the time, that I'm vulnerable. These kind of things make it so hard for people to communicate, to just talk. But the truth is, everyone is vulnerable at some point, and when you talk it out, you would actually feel less vulnerable. There's really nothing to be ashamed of.

I feel like puking all day.

Good night.