14 March 2011

Monday

The title is not captivating at all. Haha, reminds me of Rebecca Black, who taught everybody to read the calendar. Never mind.

How ever boring my life is, I will still put it in this blog, because it is a way to express myself, which is... good, right?

Today, I practiced 'Like We Used To' on my piano. I want to make another YouTube video piano cover. Hopefully, I succeed it. Then I watched a few movies. I watched Ellen Page in Whip It. She's just so adorable, it is impossible to not fall in love with her. I think I have crush on her. Then I got bored with the internet and started to draw. I'm not finished yet. I'm colouring with Sharpie for the second time. Not my best medium but you know what they say, practice makes perfect.

Amy told me I should sew, to take my mind off things. I want to. But I haven't got any nice cloth. I'll make it work though.

I've been cleaning my room a lot, 'to take my mind off things'.