21 June 2012

10 Random Facts On Thursday Night


  1. Beside stalking Kristen Stewart and Miley Cyrus on Tumblr, I started stalking Cristiano Ronaldo too. Blame my room mate :P
  2. It has been two nights since he last called. Maybe I need him because of my stressed incident this evening?
  3. I hate going back and forth to fax something on a stupid fax machine that won't work.
  4. It's more than a kilometer away, and I have to WALK okay.
  5. I have a test for Islamic Studies tomorrow.
  6. I studied this evening.
  7. I know it's not enough but here I am, still on my blog and Tumblr and Twitter, stalking people who never knew I exist.
  8. Money is flying out of my purse like they have wings.
  9. But I need to save for Big Bang's Alive Tour :'(
  10. Found someone (a classmate) who have quite the same taste in music as I am, we listen to Pierce The Veil, peace :)
Good night fellas.