10 June 2012

2012

Wow, this will be the first post in 2012. Phew, it's been a busy year. That's probably why I haven't updated, like, at all.

If I want to update about current situations then it'll be too long. And it's past mid night and I should sleep. Maybe just a little bit intro?

How about... I'm a very happy person now. That would be a shock because I usually blog when something's wrong in my life. But I guess not at this time. Maybe because I'm far away from the people I'm most close with, I keep in contact but distance still interrupts the communication in a way. Uuuu wasn't that a spoiler? Haha. So everyone that I'm close with is not with me and I guess I just need a medium or an outlet to just completely be myself and let it all out.

Blogspot, you exist for that right?

But in the meantime, it's late night and I should sleep.

I won't promise I'll completely commit because university life is just hectic over here (uuuu more spoilers), but I'll try.

And so, adios amigos. Good night :)