24 October 2008

hindustan 5

HINDUSTAN V : 21 OKT 08

i’m lucky I’m in love with my bestfriend
lucky to have been where I have been
lucky to be coming home again
uuuuuuuuuhh
they don’t know how long it takes
waiting for a love like this
everytime we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I’ll wait for you
I promise you
I will
I’m lucky I’m in love with my bestfriend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we’re in love every way
Lucky to have state what we have state
Lucky to be coming home someday.

What is it tht I like so much about him?

1 aaaaaaaaaaaa I don’t know
2 his pretty eyelashes? Fake eyelashes. Hah xdela.
3 his full lips. Eek!
4 his complexion. Haha double eek!
5 his voice.
6 his sensitivity
7 his masculine hands
8 his bod
9 maybe all his flaws

Sometimes imperfection defines beauty.
Seriously I cnt think of anything good about.
If I think again, there are all sorts of flaws.
He’s not tht smart, not tht rich, not tht hot.
There’s nothing to like abt him.
Everything is just FLAWED.