24 October 2008

hindustan 6

HINDUSTAN VI : 22 OKT 08

I had mother to daughter talk. And my mom told me something about this crazy love for him. And wht she said was true. Majority. Wht she said made me think twice. I shouldn’t get too carried away with my feelings for him. I’m young. I should let nature takes by its course. And after wht she said, sayang aku kat dia da kurang. Yea. I’m just gonna try to forget him. And live a happy life. I shud probably take a break from all this drama. I shudnt hope or rely on him so much. I should think rationally. Jgn terlalu mengikut perasaan. I admit, it will be hard to forget him. But I’ll try. Bcuz I’m young. I can meet tons of other ppl in my future life. Right? I admit, I still love him. But makin lame makin kurang and I hope it will fade until there’s no more left. I wish I cud just erase all the memories when we’re together. But those were precious memories, precious moments.
Argh!
It just… hurts like hell. And everybody thinks I’m the villain in the story. I’m always the bad guy rite? Tht’s why nobody ever thinks abt wht I feel. Bcuz whT I do to them, is against wht I really feel. Oh is tht what you call it, pendam? Never thought that word would suit me. but you just said it, tht day, pendam. Heh, bodoh. Klu dia pendam cane ko tau? BODOH! Klu aku pendam ko x tau, kenape? Ko x paham ke? Hah. Asal ko lembap sgt? Aku sms ko tiap2 mlm gudnite. Aku simpan gambar ko dlm purse aku. Aku cll ko 1 jam. Ko x fikir ke kenape aku buat bende tu? Klu aku x ckp, x semestinye aku x rase, aku x syg ko. Ergh! Aku kan pelik. Ko kan tau? Hah? Ko x tau ke? Aku xbley ckp bende2 bodoh tu. Ahh menyampah aku! Mati ar mati sume. Tgk ape ko buat? Ko buat aku jadi jahatt. Ggrrr.

I’m stupid I know. There are bigger things happening outside. And I’m mopping around like a fat ass broken hearted girl. Eh bodo.

AKU SYG KO DULU, MSE AKU CLL KO 1 JAM TU. SKANG X. JGN NK PERASAN.