19 October 2008

smart arse

Nobody gives a shit that I’m a smart arse. Maybe some of the people in class do but their compliments for my freakin genius mind is just… a small little paper on the hallway compare to what my parents have to say. You know that small paper on the street, you look a it and do nothing. The paper that means nothing and you completely ignores it. Compare to my parents’ compliments. Cause I do give a damn about them, about what they have to say about my freakin genius mind. You see, I’m not a nice person. I don’t say thank you when someone gives me something. I don’t say sorry when I make mistakes. I don’t talk to the people that I don’t like. I’m not nice or kind or hardworking or anything positive that might comes out in your head. Yea. And my parents, to them, the important thing is to be nice and all to people. But I don’t do that. The only thing I’m capable of is getting straight A’s, being on top in class, do what you want me to do, I guess. So, instead of being nice, I became this smart arse person who doesn’t give a damn about anything. I thought ‘smart’ could replace ‘nice’. But, no, being nice is still the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. I’m sorry I cant be exactly you want me to be. Cut me some slack. Cause nobody appreciate this freakin genius mind. You know? Sigh…

ps/ okay I’m exaggerating. Not really freakin genius. But I’m smart and they wanted smart, then why cant they just say I’m so proud that you’re my daughter or I’m proud of you. Why can’t they say that? Because I’m not nice? Is that it?